Welcome to Mrs. Heather Lee Edwards Web Page!
The 2015-2016 school year is just beginning, get ready.
Mrs. Heather Edwards can be reached by
Phone: (513) 722-2227 (extension 2042)
In Person: Classroom A117.
* I work with all students and general education teachers.
* My main focus is helping students excel in English and increasing student's reading abilities.
* I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 2007 with a Bachelors of Science in Special Education K-12 dual certification: mild to moderate, moderate to intense.
* I earned a Master of Education in 2009 from Xavier University in Reading.
* I am highly qualified (HQT) in literacy and reading.
* Teaching is my second career, I spend 15 years as a medical assistant working mainly in cardiology.
* I previously taught at Thomas A. Wildey MRDD in Clermont County.
* I am have an interest in Deaf culture and have studied as a student of ASL.
I am married, have three children, all of which are Goshen graduates, and I live in Goshen.
I graduated from Lakota High School and married a Goshen alumni.
Great tips, references and Homework Center.
Helps to define terms used in class, on homework and test.
Great way to play video games online and learn.
Homework website for high school students.
Add a new comment.
Other Wikis Log Out (goshedwardsh) Help