Classes & Scheduling
COURSE REGISTRATION BOOK AND SCHEDULING MATERIALS:
It is time for students to begin the process of selecting their classes for next school year (2023-2024). Please use the timeline below to help support your students during the scheduling process.
- High School students will receive scheduling materials on Wednesday, February 22nd during Warrior Up.
- Students and parents will review all scheduling materials to make course selections Wednesday, February 22nd - Monday, March 6th.
- Teachers will work individually with students to go over course offerings and course recommendations Monday, February 27th - Friday, March 3rd.
- Students will select their courses for the 2023-2024 school year during the school day beginning on Tuesday, March 7th according to the timeline below:
- Freshman course selection day - Tuesday, February 7th
- Sophomore course selection day - Thursday, February 9th
- Junior course selection day - Friday, February 10th
Links to Recorded Scheduling Information Presentations
GHS CAREER CLUSTERS CARDS
These 7 cards represent 7 different Career Clusters. Each Career Cluster examines recommended core and elective courses as well as example careers at 3 different pathways - College, 2-year College/Career Technical School, and Career/Workforce. Students should use these cards to help make educated decisions about the classes they select based on their future plans and pathway.
Information about Advanced Placement Courses:
Taking an Advanced Placement (AP) course? Interested in seeing how many credits you will earn for your AP score at various colleges or universities? Use the link below to search colleges and how many credits they will award based on certain scores!