Guidance Department home
Welcome to the Goshen High School Guidance page! We hope you will find lots of valuable information on this page to help your high school student find success in high school and beyond! If you need to contact us for any reason please see the staff link with email addresses and phone numbers.
Our Guidance Department:
Mrs. Kelly Royal: School Counselor (student last names A - K)
Mrs. Kerri Mantz: School Counselor (student last names L - Z)
Mr. Scott Mohler: College Access/Financial Aid Advisor
Mrs. Margie Hadley: Guidance Secretary
Mr. Pat Dubbs: Director of College & Career Readiness
REQUESTING A TRANSCRIPT FOR GOSHEN ALUMNI:
- High School students will receive scheduling materials on Wednesday, February 22nd during Warrior Up.
- Students and parents will review all scheduling materials to make course selections Wednesday, February 22nd - Monday, March 6th.
- Teachers will work individually with students to go over course offerings and course recommendations Monday, February 27th - Friday, March 3rd.
- Students will select their courses for the 2023-2024 school year during the school day beginning on Tuesday, March 7th according to the timeline below:
- Freshman course selection day - Tuesday, February 7th
- Sophomore course selection day - Thursday, February 9th
- Junior course selection day - Friday, February 10th
UPCOMING ACT INFORMATION:
- Arrive to your testing location no later than 7:55 am
- Bring a calculator (check approved calculator list to make sure your calculator is allowed), pencils, photo I.D., and your ACT ticket
- Even if you are a Goshen student, you will not be allowed into the test without a photo I.D.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GREAT OAKS CAMPUSES?
- The priority deadline for Great Oaks applications was February 7th, although students can still apply. Students will be notified of their status in March.
- If your student is interested in still applying for the Great Oaks for next year, please visit www.greatoaks.com and complete the online application. You will be notified by the Oaks with an application status and further steps after this application is submitted.
COMMUNITY SERVICE REQUIREMENT:
INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR FLEX CREDIT:
INTERESTED IN DOING AN INTERNSHIP?
o Physician Assistant (Beacon Orthopaedics)
o Physical Therapy (Drayer Physical Therapy)
o Athletic Training (Drayer Physical Therapy)
o Park Naturalist (Clermont County Park District)
o Aviation (U.C. Clermont/Sporty’s Pilot Shop)
o Business (U.C. Clermont Dean’s Office)
o Graphic Design (U.C. Cermont)
o Interior Design (Lopez Studio Group)
o Architecture (Lopez Studio Group)
o Human Resources (HR) (Lykins Energy Solutions)
o Information Technology (IT) (Lykins Energy Solutions)
o Accounting (Lykins Energy Solutions)
o Petroleum Engineering/Fuel Procurement (Lykins Energy Solutions) o Petroleum Transport (Lykins Energy Solutions)
o Marketing (Lykins Energy Solutions)
o Meteorology (National Weather Service)
o Web Development (Primax)
o Software Engineer (Siemens)
**If you are interested in a different area than listed above or have a contact for an internship placement please let us know so we can help you arrange your internship!
If you would like to apply for one of these internships, please complete the Internship application and turn it in to the guidance office by the deadline on the application (deadline date depends on whether you are applying for fall, spring, or summer). The application can be found in the guidance office as well as listed under important forms to the right.