Guidance Department home
REQUESTING A TRANSCRIPT FOR GOSHEN ALUMNI:
SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THIS YEAR:
- Students will receive scheduling materials on Monday, March 1st during Advisory bell. Virtual students will receive scheduling materials through their email on Monday, March 1st with further instructions.
- Virtual Parent/Student Scheduling Information Session Monday, March 1st from 6:30-7:30 pm. Students have a Google Doc in their email with the meet code and more details.
- Students will enter their course requests online through a Google Form beginning on Monday, March 8th. All Class Selection Forms must be completed by this date!
UPCOMING ACT INFORMATION:
- Arrive to your testing location no later than 7:55 am
- Bring a calculator (check approved calculator list to make sure your calculator is allowed), pencils, photo I.D., and your ACT ticket
- Even if you are a Goshen student, you will not be allowed into the test without a photo I.D.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GREAT OAKS CAMPUSES?
- The priority deadline for Great Oaks applications was February 9th, although students can still apply. Students will be notified of their status sometime around Spring Break.
- If your student is interested in still applying for the Great Oaks for next year, please visit www.greatoaks.com and complete the online application. You will be notified by the Oaks with an application status and further steps after this application is submitted.
COMMUNITY SERVICE REQUIREMENT:
INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR FLEX CREDIT:
INTERESTED IN DOING AN INTERNSHIP?