Guidance Department home
REQUESTING A TRANSCRIPT FOR GOSHEN ALUMNI:
SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THIS YEAR:
- Students received all scheduling materials on Thursday, February 17th (Class Selection Form, copy of current transcript, AP Potential Letters)
- Students will work with teachers during the week of February 22nd to obtain recommendations for next year's courses.
- Students will complete their Class Selection Forms during the week of February 28th along with parents/guardians.
- Students will enter course requests during the school day by grade level on the following schedule:
- 8th grade Monday, March 7th
- 9th grade Friday, March 4th
- 10th grade Monday, March 7th
- 11th grade Tuesday, March 8th
UPCOMING ACT INFORMATION:
- Arrive to your testing location no later than 7:55 am
- Bring a calculator (check approved calculator list to make sure your calculator is allowed), pencils, photo I.D., and your ACT ticket
- Even if you are a Goshen student, you will not be allowed into the test without a photo I.D.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GREAT OAKS CAMPUSES?
- The priority deadline for Great Oaks applications was February 8th, although students can still apply. Students will be notified of their status sometime around Spring Break.
- If your student is interested in still applying for the Great Oaks for next year, please visit www.greatoaks.com and complete the online application. You will be notified by the Oaks with an application status and further steps after this application is submitted.
COMMUNITY SERVICE REQUIREMENT:
INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR FLEX CREDIT:
INTERESTED IN DOING AN INTERNSHIP?